Reptaid for RI?

He doesn’t look big in that pic…as far as the pooping goes it’s up to you. I would try and keep his stress down to a minimum, maybe give him some more outside time.

How is his hydration? I’ve had mine go 2-3 weeks (at the longest) with no bowel movement. Not saying this is normal but from my experience the lack of movement/activity along with meds has stopped up my guys. Most recently when treating pinworms. I did not notice the Reptaid making them go to the bathroom any faster. If he’s eating and you haven’t already, try giving him some hornworms or silkworms. I find that this helps my chams. He will also be less likely to become impacted. Also, keep an eye out for any bloating or abdominal distention. Hope this helps, I know it’s pretty stressful for you.
Did they ever go a full 3 weeks? Like 21 days?

Yes, but this happens mainly in the winter time bc they are housed outdoors. I currently have one that was a daily pooper that is going on 2 weeks. He was treated for pinworms early March and that seemed to off set his schedule. I do feed them less when they don’t poop but more hydrating feeders.

Yes, but this happens mainly in the winter time bc they are housed outdoors. I currently have one that was a daily pooper that is going on 2 weeks. He was treated for pinworms early March and that seemed to off set his schedule. I do feed them less when they don’t poop but more hydrating feeders.
I've been feeding dubias that I've been filling with water. Probably will get more worms today.

IMG_6732.png

I think he pooped!!!

@janjan20 He seems a bit lethargic and sick so I was wondering if I could maybe try a half dose or quarter dose of reptaid? I don't think that would be too overwhelming to his body right? Hoping it might perk him up and give him the energy to get up in the mornings on his own.

Back
Top Bottom