rephasy calcium plus

jurjenfromholland

id like to know what u guys think of using this product i
have a bag laying around and i wanna try it for a month for my panther
that has some problems with his tongue,..
i mad some several topics bout it and nobody realy seems to know what was wrong suplementing was good light and tempratures to but
i got him that way.. and would like to try this to see if he improves

and thoughts? RS_CalciumPlus_1.2.jpg

thx!

I think it's a great product, and the Kammer's swear by it.
However, I think it has a little too much of everything for daily use.

So, I use plain calcium daily, and calcium plus a few times a week.

Repashy also has a low D formula, in response to us cham people using suppliments for jax, in particular.

So if you are supplementing for a jax, I would either use the low D once a week, or the regular formula once a month.

I love Repashy's Bug Burger! it has everything in it.
So I throw a few pieces in the crick bin along with their usual fruits and veggies.

The Kammer's gut load their feeders with bug burger only, at least that is what they told me a year or so ago.
I still think fresh veggies are needed in the gut load.

I recently had good success treating a chameleon with hypovitaminosis with it. I used it every day on her feeders until she looked better then I switched to twice a week.

if it wasn't opened, i think you could get another 6 months out of it.

I echo the notion of using once or twice weekly, rather than daily. With vitamin free calcium used as needed the rest of the time.
Repashy has another version with lower D and A which is more suitable for daily use, if that's what you are after.

I have this but never used it because most people say to stay clear. So if it has a little too much of everything then what are peoples dusting schedule for using it.

Trevor isn't a big eater so it's really hard to dust the way I am at the moment. Say he eats on a sat which is his calcium d3/multivitamin every other sat. He will eat on sat say and then go 3-4 days until his next feed. So the plain calcium in the week is nearly missed also together.

I love the Repashy.

Currently I'm dusting with straight calcium 5 days a week. One day I give just one food item with Repashy calcium/medium D3. Another day I feed just two food items with a multivitamin/mineral.

I also feed all my feeders fresh veggies.

That sounds just as complicated lol....so would it be ok to do every 4 feeds with calcium and the 5th calcium plus? Like I said he may only eat twice a week. But not always on a sat when I do the other dusts

So now im getting confused
im kinda dutch and this is hard to understand..
i m using now plain calcium allways and twice a month d3...
and twice vitamin powder.. but just wondering that both my chameleons..
lack shoothing 1 from the start i got him and 1 that got that later on...
just wondering if THat product i use is good to try to see stuff will be better :p :p :p

Some people, like the Kammer's dust with Repashy calcium plus every day, and every feeding. They have been doing this for years, and you can see for yourself how wonderful and vibrant their chams are.

I just think the stuff is a little too much of some of the vitamins, it's almost like dusting with a multivitamin daily!!

I dont use calcium with D3, I use the Repashy instead.
Just use the plain calcium every feeding, and the Repashy once a week, depending on how much natural sun they get, and what I am gut loading my feeders with.

So now im getting confused
im kinda dutch and this is hard to understand..
i m using now plain calcium allways and twice a month d3...
and twice vitamin powder.. but just wondering that both my chameleons..
lack shoothing 1 from the start i got him and 1 that got that later on...
just wondering if THat product i use is good to try to see stuff will be better :p :p :p

what brand of vitamin powder do you use?
how do you gutload and what types of feeder prey do you offer ? tongue issues are sometimes vitamins B related

Moose liver!!?? LOL

I can see myself asking the meat counter guy at my local Safeway; "say, you guys have any moose liver"?? :D

Got most of that other stuff though, and I do use some of those things in my gutload.

Thanks for the link Sandra :)

Back
Top Bottom