repashy

mardenq

I have a big tub of this ,would dusting crickets ect with it once every couple of weeks be ok,i had it for a gecko that I don't have anymore,i also have a tub of Pangea Fruit Mix With Insects,i know its normaly mixed with water to make a paste.if trying to give the chameleon some fruit now and then would dusting with these have any benefit or be a bad idea

repashy superfood,its a crested gecko food that's mixed with water ,I was going to throw it and the Pangea in the bin then thought id ask if it would benefit my cham if dusted on crickets with it being fruit based powder ,this is my first chameleon so just thought id ask

They make chameleon specific gut load (superload) that would be more beneficial to your chameleon.

If it's specified for crested geckos use it on crested geckos it may actually harm your Chameleon in the long run

yea I my self use the chameleon super load and bug burger water crystals I make with liquid calcium without d3 in them when I mix it. high cavelcium grain type food the orange cricket pieces oranges apples kale collar greens and a bunch of other stuff also my chameleons seem to love them. I mix up the gutloads now and again to give them a different taste

I use bug burger when I can get it. I should order it from the net. I use it dry and shake it on lettuce or other things and with it, crickets devour it, without the dusting, they don't eat nearly as much as fast. I haven't tried superfood, but I think it also helps increase color of your chams as well, vibrance wise.

I have been using Superload for chameleons for 4 years and my veiled is strong and healthy. I also dust with Repashy Calcium Plus. They have both worked perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom