REPASHY Superfoods Calcium Plus

Shimerm

I just ordered some of this and I see the Kammers are supporting use of it now, does anyone else have an opinion?
Would you switch to dusting with only this ?

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 301
I am making the switch, I have a friend who has been using it and has noticed significant improvement with his chameleons

I am also using it, as well as the new cricket gutload from Rapshy as well. ITS AWESOME!!! It has everything in it so no need to feed fresh goodies to crickets anymore!!

I made the switch, and picked up the Supervite and the vitamin A by Repashy.

I like Repashy's approach to things; research, professionalism, high grade ingredients, variety, dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit. I also like that he gaps the bridge between the Elite reptile herpetologists and the common hobbyist by opening discussion and encouraging feedback from folks like the Kammers.

I just picked up 60$ worth of 4oz bags to test out, along with the SuperFly for fruit flies.

So far so good, but only months and years will truly tell.

One thing I did notice right away, is SuperFly ROCKS! No smell = worth the price. It smells like pumpkin pie :)

i am also using the calcium plus and bug burger, both are awesome so far. love the way calcium plus coats bugs and smells...id suggest people check it out if nothing else, it might not work for everyone but most people seem to like it.

I just ordered some of this and I see the Kammers are supporting use of it now, does anyone else have an opinion?
Would you switch to dusting with only this ?

Ive not used it (I use Rep-Cal and Mineral), but the ingredient list seems fine. I dont think I'd use it daily if it were me, but weekly in place of any other D3/vitamin supplement, with plain calcium most other feedings, would certainly be alright.

Overall the repashy products seem to be getting a thumbs up.

I just bought some superfly to try a few weeks back and so far so good. It will be very handy for those weeks when I am too busy/lazy to make my own fly medium.

i am also using the calcium plus and bug burger, both are awesome so far. love the way calcium plus coats bugs and smells...id suggest people check it out if nothing else, it might not work for everyone but most people seem to like it.

I am doing the same and agree with you!

I switched to the cal plus and got the vit a and superpig ordered.
I will say I had to put krunch back on the old routine (Kammers, not the forums) he is the only one because of previous health issues.

I switched to the cal plus and got the vit a and superpig ordered.
I will say I had to put krunch back on the old routine (Kammers, not the forums) he is the only one because of previous health issues.

what issues have occured...if you can be detailed and specific.... so that others can be aware if any possible future problems or maybe you can use it but with a different schedule.... i dont know

but since the repashy calcium plus is relatively new and so far only known to be good for panthers.....

im curious for further testing on other species it might work great with, granted maybe wit ha less amount in a schedule bases, maybe every other day or two days as opposed to the genreral for panthers everyday

I love this product. The not having to worry about missing the vitamins and d3 day is a plus as well. My chams have only been on it for about three weeks and they haven't shown signs of going downhill or improving in anyway. So all in all both rep cal and calcium plus have and are working for me just fine. Just that calcium plus is much easier :)

I bought some to try with my melleri... I'm not 100% convinced this is the ONLY sup to use. But I've included it into my routine. I have noticed a few seem a little put off by the flavour... Berries?... Time will tell.

So I bought some Repashy Calcium Plus at a show recently and I'm used to the nice tops Linda has on her MINER-ALL. So in trying to dust and I end up dumping a bunch out (ghost crickets). Well I went ahead and just threw them in with my Meller's he took one bite and spit it out. My bad! He'll eat things with the Calcium Plus if there dusted properly. I guess he's not a big fan of berries.

So if you use this product, you don't need to supplement twice a month with d3 and multi? Or did I read that wrong?

Correct, this supplement replaces all others so you don't need to be on multiple dusting schedules.

Correct, this supplement replaces all others so you don't need to be on multiple dusting schedules.

Nice, that will make things simple. Do you just dust daily with this, or every otherday or what exactly?

I know with other brands of supplements, you dust based on the age of the chameleon, i.e. baby chams get daily dusting.

It's safe to dust daily with. It has d3 but in such small amounts that it can be used daily instead. Personally I would dust with it M-F or M-Sat and give a day or two break a week.

Back
Top Bottom