Repashy miracle supplement?

Calcium Plus Vitamin A min 200,000 IU/lb vs. Vitamin A min 10,000 IU/lb in Crested Gecko diet.

I was using the both Crested Gecko diet and Calcium Plus as a supplements. (Crested Gecko diet states it can be used on Chams.)

After about 6 month of use my panther started to drink way more and finally passed away. I mentioned this to a local breeder and he stated that it was probably because of the Vitamin A.

Any thoughts?

I think that's a possibility, yes.

Calcium Plus Vitamin A min 200,000 IU/lb vs. Vitamin A min 10,000 IU/lb in Crested Gecko diet.

I was using the both Crested Gecko diet and Calcium Plus as a supplements. (Crested Gecko diet states it can be used on Chams.)

After about 6 month of use my panther started to drink way more and finally passed away. I mentioned this to a local breeder and he stated that it was probably because of the Vitamin A.

Any thoughts?

I am not sure where an assumption like this can be drawn that connects you statement in any way to Vitamin A toxicity. Crested gecko diet is a food and not a supplement and has levels of vitamin A which are consistent with a complete diet. The levels of vitamin A in Calcium Plus have been been shown in long term trials by the Kammers to be safe when used at every feeding.

Thirst can be caused by many things, from chronic dehydration, to vitamin B deficiencies, to salt buildup, hyperglycemia, and organ failure. Without a necropsy, there is no way you could ever make an assumption as to the cause, and even with this and extensive pathology, the cause could remain a mystery.

Allen

Using the product for 3 weeks now and Pascal seems just fine!
Photo11151552.jpg

Photo11151541_1.jpg

Photo11151546.jpg

I want to thank everybody for the input. But i would like to get back to the main topic. Is any body else using Repashy Calcium Plus?

personally, i just cant trust one product as a daily supplement, But im sure its fine, its just personal trust issues. I use this product 2-3 times per week, then the rest, just plain calcium

Back
Top Bottom