Repashy Calcium Plus?

KAM3LiiON

so for the past couple years I have been feeding my chams calcium with/without D3 and multivitamins and when I purchased my latest veiled the breeders recommended Repashy Calcium plus! has anyone ever tried this supplement? They said you dust with it every day and no longer need to worry about vitamins and D3 because this supplement has all equally balanced so you can dust everyday with it! please let me know if you have tried it!!!

Attachments

• 643854995308D.jpg
    643854995308D.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 80
Some people have tried it and had problems with it, mainly with panthers. I feel giving it everyday is too much. I think it will be giving too much D3 and vitamins. They have now developed a low vitamin one which shows the direction of use everyday was t correct for all species, my belief is chameleons are not one of them.

I would person stick to the three powder routine as you have been doing as it has been tried and tested for many years with great results.

I'm looking forward to reading the answers to this one! I too have this product. I was advised to use it daily with my pygmy and carpet chams from the place I got them from. They did fine with it, but after getting my panther and reading this forum, I started using calcium without D every day and use this 2 x a month.

so for the past couple years I have been feeding my chams calcium with/without D3 and multivitamins and when I purchased my latest veiled the breeders recommended Repashy Calcium plus! has anyone ever tried this supplement? They said you dust with it every day and no longer need to worry about vitamins and D3 because this supplement has all equally balanced so you can dust everyday with it! please let me know if you have tried it!!!

I have used nothing but Repashy supplements for over a year now, including Calcium Plus for dusting. I use it daily for our two-year old veiled and have had no problems or issues. He seems perfectly healthy and has seen a vet twice saying that he is healthy as can be. :rolleyes:

Its a great product for once a week use. I wouldn't use it daily.
I recommend pairing it with Mineral-O (a vitamin free calcium and mineral powder) made by sticky tongue farms

I use it as my vitamin/D3 so about twice a month depending on other factors. I too use minerall outdoor as my plain calcium.

Back
Top Bottom