Repairing screen hole

VanessaS

Does anyone know the best way to patch up a screen hole from a misting nozzle? I moved some plants and moved the lighting so now I need to move the misting hole but I obviously don't want to leave a hole in the cage.

I take a piece of screening (I bought a piece at Home Depot) and cut it up when I need it. I then take a needle and heavy thread and sew it in place. It is easy since there are already holes in the screen.

easiet cheapest way, take 2 pcs of duct tape just a bit bigger than the hole and place them one inside and one outside and press them together real well they will stick real good to each other through the screen.

easiet cheapest way, take 2 pcs of duct tape just a bit bigger than the hole and place them one inside and one outside and press them together real well they will stick real good to each other through the screen.

Lol:rolleyes:...yup thats wst i did it does work good...

Why does this not even surprise me, knowing you?:rolleyes::)

then there is the good old hot glue gun. Warning should come with all hot glue guns, purchase will create an addiction, you ill find all kinds of uses for a hot glue gun once you own one and use it one time.

Back
Top Bottom