Reluctantly having to give him away

If anyone is interested in a 3 year old chameleon please let me know. As a college student I stay at home so that I do not have to pay an extra $12,000. However my mother really does not like Bort (my cham) since she says he uses a "ton" of electricity. I've had him for 3 years but it suddenly now seems to be a problem. I'll attach some pictures of him. I do not want payment because I do not like to think of him as being sold.

Bort is a male, he is able to be handled without any worries. He can be hand fed. He has never bit anyone or hissed. He is very well mannered.

Health wise he seems perfectly fine. No emergency visits or anything. His vet trips are all good as well. I feed him around 8-10 crickets every 2 days. Calcium without d3 almost every feeding and a multivitamin with d3 every other week.

If there are any other questions please feel free to ask.
I live in Oregon and if anyone lives close by you can have my plants as well.

Attachments

• IMG_-o8mkzn.jpg
    IMG_-o8mkzn.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_20161212_121914.jpg
    IMG_20161212_121914.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 20170321_134155.jpg
    20170321_134155.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
He's absolutely beautiful and looks very well cared for. I'm so sorry for your situation! I'm sure someone will be happy to adopt him.

He is gorgeous! Sorry you have to let your baby go :'-(. Are you looking for local pick up or willing to ship if adopter pays shipping?

If you're willing to ship I will pay shipping, it's a terrible situation to be in and I would love to help if I can. I have 5 of my own that I've had for a year now, so I have the experience and room. I also have extra tanks and supplies if you wanted to just ship him.

What a beautiful cham! It’s a shame you have to let the guy go I would just tell her he’s coming he’s part of the family!

Back
Top Bottom