Relocating Drive or Ship

ronstafari

Ok so I'm Relocating my family back to the midwest Oklahoma in a nice humid climate. My question is since i have no one to ship my chams after I've gotten a head start on my drive. Would it be ok to pack them up and drive with them. It's roughly a 30 hour drive. Would they be safe in sleep mode? I may possibly have someone to ship them too, but he's never cared for chams and really won't be able to house all 5. If anyone has any suggestions it'd be greatly appreciated.

We took my 2 vieleds on a drive from El Paso TX to Houston TX with a 3 day stay at a hotel before we left. We had my husband, my son, my dog, my cat, the vieleds, my bearded dragon, and me in a ford truck. It was cramped, but we made it. We covered the chams and beardie and they slept most of the way there.

We took my 2 vieleds on a drive from El Paso TX to Houston TX with a 3 day stay at a hotel before we left. We had my husband, my son, my dog, my cat, the vieleds, my bearded dragon, and me in a ford truck. It was cramped, but we made it. We covered the chams and beardie and they slept most of the way there.

Awesome thanks, I was thinking packing them up the way they're shipped. That way they'd be a little more secure. Did they sleep at the hotel? I'm driving from north Cali to Oklahoma with my wife , four kids, two dogs, and five chams.

LOL wow... Yes they did, and I let them free range while we were there... well let my girl free range. At the time she was easier to handle than my male.

Back
Top Bottom