Reliable thermometer and hygrometer?

PoseidonTheChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey everyone I was wondering if someone could give me a link to a reliable thermometer and hygrometer, I have a diginal one but I'm worried it's not accurate.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0872X4H4J

I have a several thousand dollar yearly calibrated one at work, and these "match" the same readings. Much closer match vs my thermopro models. thermopro's drift a lot as the battery level changes.

They make a lot of versions, just make sure it has the "Temperature: ±0.54℉/ Humidity: ±3% RH" sensor in it. Some of the older ones will have a different set of ranges.

If you get the ones with display, on sale, they are like $14 for a pair. And since it has a display, you dont even have to use the app.

Hey everyone I was wondering if someone could give me a link to a reliable thermometer and hygrometer, I have a diginal one but I'm worried it's not accurate.
What's "reliable" and what's "accurate"?
I've had excellent results with the $3-$9 ones on Amazon (example).
(There are more for comparison further down the page. They're all pretty similar.)

I forget the exact tolerances these are rated for, but I've had a half dozen, and all have been good within a degree F and ~2% RH. Close enough for jazz & reptiles... :)

Back
Top Bottom