Reliable source of imports?

Uri

Avid Member
One of my friends directed me to this guy has anyone gotten any from him? I’m trying to get some more thieli to expand my breeding project as well as a few stumpfii because of how active those little ones are

Attachments

• 7CAEFA70-C514-4736-9BDB-32DAB127F5C0.png
    7CAEFA70-C514-4736-9BDB-32DAB127F5C0.png
    277.8 KB · Views: 38
Jay is generally not good to work with in my experience. He's impossible to communicate with and delays indefinitely with no communication. He has been nothing but unprofessional, shady, and dishonest with everyone I know of (except for one person) who has dealt with him. He will probably try to take a bunch of your $ in the form of a deposit and then who knows when the animals will arrive. I would only ever recommend buying from him when the animals are landed, none of this deposit stuff. With that said, the animals he sends out tend to be high quality (not near death typically). To me, it is not worth dealing with him even though the animals are nice (if they do come in when he says they do, which is uncommon). But that's for each individual to decide I suppose.

Jay is generally not good to work with in my experience. He's impossible to communicate with and delays indefinitely with no communication. He has been nothing but unprofessional, shady, and dishonest with everyone I know of (except for one person) who has dealt with him. He will probably try to take a bunch of your $ in the form of a deposit and then who knows when the animals will arrive. I would only ever recommend buying from him when the animals are landed, none of this deposit stuff. With that said, the animals he sends out tend to be high quality (not near death typically). To me, it is not worth dealing with him even though the animals are nice (if they do come in when he says they do, which is uncommon). But that's for each individual to decide I suppose.
That is how he’s been so far so knowing that this makes a decision easy I’ll just wait for Chris from chameleon cans he told me when he will have some next

Back
Top Bottom