Rehousing in Omaha Nebraska

M I K E Y

hello everyone, i hate to say it but I’m looking to rehouse my female Jackson’s Chameleon, as I am moving back out of my parents house to an apartment that does not allow pets, with this being said I have to give up my Chameleon, with the chameleon comes light fixture/ as well as a UVB fixture and cage, the cage is not in the best of shape but works just fine it is a 2x2x4 reptibreeze , I’m not really worried about the money I just want my girl to go to a good home and to someone that enjoys her as much as I have over the last 4 years, first come first serve but local pick up only, please have knowledge of what your getting into.

Thank you,
Mikey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 82
Karma Chameleon Rescue was in Omaha, though I have not seen any posts to her Facebook page since April and I don’t know if she’s still active. E-mail from that page is [email protected]. I am in Lincoln and can help if it looks like there’s no other viable option but I already have two chameleons. Good luck!

Karma Chameleon Rescue was in Omaha, though I have not seen any posts to her Facebook page since April and I don’t know if she’s still active. E-mail from that page is [email protected]. I am in Lincoln and can help if it looks like there’s no other viable option but I already have two chameleons. Good luck!

thank you for the reply much appreciated, I will try to send out an email to them, and again I’m Not looking for any money out of it, all I care is that she goes to someone that will cherish her as I have.

thank you.

Back
Top Bottom