Rehoming my Male Panther Chameleon in TX

sqwiggles

Hi, Im looking to rehome my one year old male ambanja panther chameleon I got from LoneStar Panthers. I am so pained to do this but i know he deserves better care then im now being able to give due to changes at work and home:,( He’s been to the vet recently and is in perfect health, hes so sweet and calm ive never met a chameleon like him. I also have some of the husbandry taken care of (new mist king+ extra sprayers, new arcadia Prot5 uvb setup, new XL reptibreeze, new incandescent 100w heat bulb+ dome, i have new organic top soil plus new lava rock if your wanting to do bioactive, i just really want to get him to a happy home where he’ll get his every want and need met. Ill do whatever i can to make things as quick and easy as possible, i just want him to be happy.

Attachments

• 9B45375B-C0D3-4A9D-90D0-21A70229EEE1.jpeg
    9B45375B-C0D3-4A9D-90D0-21A70229EEE1.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 73
  • EBA1DB72-725D-4B59-9F8E-673765EDE61D.jpeg
    EBA1DB72-725D-4B59-9F8E-673765EDE61D.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 81
Where do you live in TX? I have a few chameleon friends in TX that are excellent keepers. If any of them are close to you, I can see if they are interested in your lovely baby.

Where do you live in TX? I have a few chameleon friends in TX that are excellent keepers. If any of them are close to you, I can see if they are interested in your lovely baby.
Hi, i live around Corpus Christi:) Thank you so much for reaching out!!!!

i can ship? i just really wanna get him to a good home soon:,(

Hi, Im looking to rehome my one year old male ambanja panther chameleon I got from LoneStar Panthers. I am so pained to do this but i know he deserves better care then im now being able to give due to changes at work and home:,( He’s been to the vet recently and is in perfect health, hes so sweet and calm ive never met a chameleon like him. I also have some of the husbandry taken care of (new mist king+ extra sprayers, new arcadia Prot5 uvb setup, new XL reptibreeze, new incandescent 100w heat bulb+ dome, i have new organic top soil plus new lava rock if your wanting to do bioactive, i just really want to get him to a happy home where he’ll get his every want and need met. Ill do whatever i can to make things as quick and easy as possible, i just want him to be happy.
im in texas

These threads are 4 to five months old 😕
Not to mention honestly I don’t think that r/theflex is ready to take on a chameleon at this point, you only joined the forum a couple hours ago and are learning a lot. Keep doing your research but this isn’t the Cham for you. Also, yeah this is an old post.

To OP: my heart goes out to you, I’m sorry you had/have to rehome your Cham. Regardless of where he is, I hope that handsome guy is happy! Really wish I could take on another because I would have :)

I'm not trying to discourage you. Just want you yo understand it's a huge responsibility. If you keep researching and saving you'll get one, just don't rush it 😊
Me either, just trying to manage your expectations, as I’ve said before it’s a really big and expensive undertaking.

They are right. Long story short, our Crested gecko died. Adopted a adult Cham. The only requirement was a pic of the enclosure. After arriving home, It took me exactly 5 minutes to figure out I needed help. Everything was wrong. The enclosure was a 12x12x18. I spent well over 1000.00 the first month, including 2 trips to the Vet.

Oh, and because I, a person who does not like reptiles, fell in love with Carmelo Cham offered to adopt this guy. I'm so glad it didn't work out. I would have been in over my head. FACTS!

Still available?

Back
Top Bottom