Reggie wants to say hi

Graanto

Hi Everybody.....:D

Attachments

• Reg.jpg
    Reg.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 128
He looks really good. How old?

He is about 6 1/2 months old. Thanks, im trying my best to keep him healthy. the only issue i have had with him is his left eye. it got messed up from a shed, got better, and yesterday started not looking so good again. I'm taking him back to the vet tomorrow which means a very pissy chameleon lol...

He is about 6 1/2 months old. Thanks, im trying my best to keep him healthy. the only issue i have had with him is his left eye. it got messed up from a shed, got better, and yesterday started not looking so good again. I'm taking him back to the vet tomorrow which means a very pissy chameleon lol...

looks like you are doing a good job. Some things you just can't avoid.

you cant really see it in the picture but the lines that cross over the big white strip are starting to turn a cool blue color. Im going to try and start documenting his growth and i have a bunch of older pictures that ill try and post here later tonight to share how much he has changed in the short time i have had him.

so what i thought was the return of an eye infection was actually....the beginning of a shed...woot

Attachments

• IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom