Reggie Eating

bkullman

Just had to share this video I was able to get of my 6 month male veiled eating. Usually anytime I bring the camera around he holds very still (just posing for the camera I guess). So as I have read on the forum, "chameleons are addictive". I am already wanting another one, but I will wait a while I think to see how I do with Reggie. For any future purchases I may/will have can anyone recommend who to go through for either a panther or Jackson? Not sure if any of the places in the states will ship up to Canada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09VLvc5ZMS0

Chams do seem to be addictive! lol. I think you are wise to see how it goes with Reggie for a while before expanding your horde. There are several great local breeders of beautiful panther morphs & veilds here in town. I would stay clear of jacksons around here though, as they are not bred locally and all that you do see here in town are WC (wild caught). WCs have their own set of issues you probably don't want to deal with. Is Reggie in a glass tank? That will work well here in Calgary for a home while he is young but he will out grow it. There are lots of options for his adult home available and lots of time to figure that out. Reggie looks GREAT! Cheers.

Chams do seem to be addictive! lol. I think you are wise to see how it goes with Reggie for a while before expanding your horde. There are several great local breeders of beautiful panther morphs & veilds here in town. I would stay clear of jacksons around here though, as they are not bred locally and all that you do see here in town are WC (wild caught). WCs have their own set of issues you probably don't want to deal with. Is Reggie in a glass tank? That will work well here in Calgary for a home while he is young but he will out grow it. There are lots of options for his adult home available and lots of time to figure that out. Reggie looks GREAT! Cheers.

Thanks for the advice. I definitley want to wait at least a year before getting another one. His tank I beleive it's that plexi glass on the sides and door, mesh on the top and just below the door. Monika (who I bought him from) said she would give me the name/number of distributor she buys her cages from when reggie is ready for a larger cage. That's good to know about the cages as I probably would have bought a mess tank on most sides.

Ahh.. Monika is a great breeder with REALLY nice animals. You got Reggie from a good source! Way better to buy direct like that rather than from some shadey petshop. lol. She is also a member of the forum.. chameleongalore. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom