Reeey well happy!!!

austinpest

Real happy just had my chameleon eat out my hand for the first time only had her 4/5 days im happy with progress an all the help every 1 on here has given me!!!!

Haha I know im well pleased with her havent got a single complaint every ones said patience is a big part but ive not really had to have any yet lol the only thing im concerned bout is if she get egg bound latee on :confused: .....

Yer I know im really pleased with that I know others have said its taken them weeks months etc shows shes starting to trust/bond with me :D an thanks for the interest means alot that ppl actually care!!!!

thats one of the awesome things about this forum, people care! :D speaking of which, wold love to see moe pics oof your girl! sorry for the misspellings im holding my ball python nd shes decidd to take a turn at typing too haha

Congratulations! My little girl ate from my hand just a couple of days after we got her--I guess she was just that happy to be out of the pet store. I remember how excited it made me to know that she trusted me.

With that in mind, remember to give your chameleon different options of how to be fed. My girl tried hand feeding, cup feeding, and hunting down her food in her enclosure. While she will still eat from my hand or a cup, I can tell that she gets the most stimulation and enjoyment from hunting down loose crickets, so I do that most often. Don't worry, it doesn't have to to all or nothing when it comes to feeding :D

Congrats again on gaining your baby's trust!

Yer im loving the forum so far haha ppl are real helpful!!! An ya snake sounds helpful as well!!! Haha An ill attach sum pics on this post as im on me phone at the mo... an im letting her hunt for her food during the day but gonna try hand feeding at night so I know she definitely eaten!!!! An thanks for the comment guys!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361169705022.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361169705022.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 87
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361169730022.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361169730022.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 75
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361169763980.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361169763980.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 103
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361169808168.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361169808168.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 118
she is a very gorgeous gal, cant wait to see more and more colors as she gets older! make sure you leave a good 4 hours of time to bask under the heat lamp after you feed her because she needs that to digest properly :) thats why most people take left over food out of the enclosure in the afternoon so that their tummys have time to digest by lights out! :D

Ok thanks Ill feed her bout 5 oclock now an she'll have plenty of time to bask thanks for the tip!!! An shes bout 4/5 months old now an I fed her a locus out of my hand!!:D

Yer im well happy with that specially as ive not even had her a week yet!! :D I thought it would take a while to get her to feed from my hand!!!

hahaha its pretty amazing that she took to it that quick! i wish cats were that easy but they are so like humans they never want to do what you ask them to ;)

Back
Top Bottom