got some ok/blurry pics of Zulu fired up, and getting redder??? hope so,

he needs a GF:rolleyes:

105_0165.jpg

105_0167.jpg

105_0170.jpg

105_0171.jpg

105_0173.jpg

105_0151.jpg

Wow he's looking intense! And he's only like what, 8 months old? Pfff you're in for it in the next few months :D

Wow he's looking intense! And he's only like what, 8 months old? Pfff you're in for it in the next few months :D

thx Olimpia...he is 8 months or so:)...really? i cant imagine him getting more intense...

i would like a gf for him, but mostly want another cham overall

thx Olimpia...he is 8 months or so:)...really? i cant imagine him getting more intense...

i would like a gf for him, but mostly want another cham overall

Oh yea, definitely, he's still a baby :D Cerb underwent big changes between 9-12 months and now he's just getting a little bit brighter and more saturated. I don't think he'll change much from now on, though. Zulu looks like he's got a ways to go still with the red.

Holy cow. What bloodline is he from?

If you get a lady, I'll trade you some babies :D

Holy cow. What bloodline is he from?

If you get a lady, I'll trade you some babies :D

his sire is "Roa-endrika" you can see his dad in my profile album

he is from the kammers

lol, if i do get a lady cham, maybe, i dont see why not;)

but of course i want ot keep the female for a awhile so i can get exp keeping a female first, then get used to the egg laying, an finally maybe just breed "once", :)

:)

:rolleyes: dont tempt me;):cool:

where did you get your girl?

Well I've been trying to breed her but I cant because remember I told you about my boy ( the one who doesn't grow). I recently got her. I don't remember if I showed you pictures of her at the meeting. I just got her she is from wild caught parents.she is very pretty you should come take a look at her. You live 5 min away Hahaha

Well I've been trying to breed her but I cant because remember I told you about my boy ( the one who doesn't grow). I recently got her. I don't remember if I showed you pictures of her at the meeting. I just got her she is from wild caught parents.she is very pretty you should come take a look at her. You live 5 min away Hahaha

LOL!!!! i should visit oneday:cool:
awsome thats shes WC, by chance you know where you got her from though? kingsnake, chameleon company, breeder, or someone that can give you a background on her and where she came from?

just curious...lol was she labeled just ambilobe or blue-bar/ or red-bar maybe???

i actually dont mind if you want to breed her and "Use" my male...if you want

Back
Top Bottom