Red runners OK to roam free?

lthrbecks

Established Member
Figaro, my six month old cam isn't eating as much as he used to. For some unknown reason, he's not touching the cup of red runners but will eat a few medium sized grasshoppers in a day. Is it OK to let a few roaches roam about his cage, maybe the movement would entice him better as they pass by him.

Many thanks
Mark

PS his form is great and he's grown quite a bit, since August when he arrived. Urates and poo all good. He's starting to walk on to my hand recently.

Yeah u can try but those things get anywhere and everywhere lol I would try some hornworms or silk worms. Or maybe try dubias, my guys will eat the runners but it's more like popcorn to them bc they are so big now

Yeah u can try but those things get anywhere and everywhere lol I would try some hornworms or silk worms. Or maybe try dubias, my guys will eat the runners but it's more like popcorn to them bc they are so big now

We don't get hornworms. I've tried wax, meal, calci & silkworms. No interest!

We don't get hornworms. I've tried wax, meal, calci & silkworms. No interest!

Oh didnt notice UK. See that's just a trade off, I wish I could get locust here in the US, too bad we cant trade haha have always tried finding someone under the radar with locusts or hoppers here but no luck

Back
Top Bottom