Red Rudis

Cameron B

Established Member
Hey, all. Decided to grab a few pics of my Red Rudis mainly to send off to verify my assumption that the female is indeed going to drop soon. The assumption is that it may be 3-4 weeks out, but here's a few pics of my pair. Sorry I didn't get more of the male...He's not exactly the easiest, as he turns from the camera a lot. Enjoy.

Female:

2831802314_ce91c97e69_o.jpg

2830990135_5c7a961394_o.jpg

And just for kicks, her behind.

2830978465_ac8ea8f1b9_o.jpg

And here's one of the male:

2832639088_d901aafcca_o.jpg

Last edited:
I really love these guys. I think you should get ready to accommodate some babies soon. My favorite pic is the last one of the female, I love the way you can see how wide she is, and how her little spines go from tail to back. :D

my rudis dropped 13 3 weeks ago these little guys are surprizingly big when they are born and the started eating fruit flies the day they were born they are pretty hardy to good luck with them

my rudis dropped 13 3 weeks ago these little guys are surprizingly big when they are born and the started eating fruit flies the day they were born they are pretty hardy to good luck with them

I have babies from both right now and red rudis acutally come out alot smaller than regular rudis.

very nice animals! hope all goes well with her delivery. good luck and keep us posted with those graet pics you snap.

Back
Top Bottom