Red Hot Tamatave

Red Island

Established Member
Dexter, Red LTC Tamatave showing off his mojo. The other guy came in about a month ago and has no name yet, hes only been with me for a little over a week. I like the REDs these two display, it just bleeds out when they fire up.

So far Dexter has sired two clutches, I cant wait to see these guys melt out their eggs!

Attachments

• Dexter.jpg
    Dexter.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 340
  • Tamatave Males.jpg
    Tamatave Males.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 369
Wow you weren't lying when you said that guy was red!:D They are both amazing, can't wait to see babies.

Wooow they look awesome. Ever since i passed on a great tamy at the last expo i'v been dying to get my hands on one. Good luck with them

They're both awesome! Let us know when they hatch, I've been looking for some for quite sometime. You're so lucky to have several good looking chams:)

"Smokin hot fire chile pepper reds!" Its a little wordy but I think it does those boys some justice. Awesome looking Tavi's.

Dexter is the bomb! I want one of his offspring, Ray. You just dont see the real red ones very often. Great score.... Oh yeah the new guy looks good too. Esp considering he just came in...

ummm

two things...

1. AWSOME , EPIC, TAMATAVES!!!! RED IS MY FAVE COLOR:cool:
2. I WANT A OFFSPRING FROM ONE OF THEM :D

Thanks for the nice comments, Jannb, Scott, Ace ... These two are HOT !! Cant wait to see Dexter's line and the other forums members' offering CB Tamatave.

Faly, Tamatave ... Maybe some imported Mitsio to get some uncommon locales established.

Update on the CB Tamatave...so far so good. This guy is displaying some serious Dexter genetics!

Attachments

• Tamtave2.jpg
    Tamtave2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 135
  • youngmale1.jpg
    youngmale1.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 148
Back
Top Bottom