recommendations on light timers?

I have been looking into timers for my lights not sure which ones to get! Any suggestions??? Not looking to spend a ton of money on them but I do not want cheap ones that are going to break either ! If any one has any suggestions please let me know !!! Thank You

Go to Home Depot and for less than $10 you can get timers. I have been using these timers for years for many different reasons and I have never had one go bad.

I vouch for home depot also. I know its hard to believe sometimes but in this case, the cheap one works fine!

Thank you for your input ! I was there the other day looking at them and pricing them out! Then I saw some at Petsmart and Petsplus and was just curious to see what people prefer more! Home Depot was definitely cheaper !! But Thanks again and I'll give it go !!!

I have one from petsmart...it's green and I think it's made by zoomed. It works great. I like it because it has a side for the timer, but it also has outlets that aren't on the timer. It's convenient for if you don't have a lot of outlet space. I think I paid $20 for it and it has 8 outlets on it (4 on the timer side and 4 that aren't timed)

Yeah- I saw that one but heard a lot of bad things about it with the timer not working well have you had any problems so far?

Yeah- I saw that one but heard a lot of bad things about it with the timer not working well have you had any problems so far?

I have 8 of this type I purchased at lowes and Home Depot and use them for lighting,misting systems and drip systems. The only problem I have had was that the battery gets low and then it will loose the program if you have a power loss. I just put all new batteries in and they have worked well. They can be programmed to start and stop up to 8 times per day etc.

I bought one form HD also.
I use a strip outlet. It has 8 plugs. 4 that are just constant power, and 4 that are on a timer. it has like 8 different timing on it (which obciously you dont need for lighting) But i like it much better than anything else i've had. Its like 25 bucks or something of that nature.

I use one on my fish tanks as well. Lighting is on the timers, filters, circulator and heaters are on the constant. Makes things nice. It give you a little extra length too. Light fixtures usually dont have that long of power supply, so the extra 2 feet it gives is a nice bonus

I bought one form HD also.
I use a strip outlet. It has 8 plugs. 4 that are just constant power, and 4 that are on a timer. it has like 8 different timing on it (which obciously you dont need for lighting) But i like it much better than anything else i've had. Its like 25 bucks or something of that nature.

I use one on my fish tanks as well. Lighting is on the timers, filters, circulator and heaters are on the constant. Makes things nice. It give you a little extra length too. Light fixtures usually dont have that long of power supply, so the extra 2 feet it gives is a nice bonus

The extra length would definitely be great for me! I live in an old house and my whole room is literally on extension cords because I only have 2 wall outlets! the longer the better for me !! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom