Receptive or Gravid?

YoshiiChameleon

Hi i haven’t posted in awhile but I have a few questions about my cham and her laying eggs.

My chameleon is a veiled cham, it’s a she, and she is possibly 6-7 months old (still don’t have an exact age on her).

I have a lay bin about 12 inches deep and 7 inches wide. I am wondering if she is receptive or gravid or just showing off some pretty colors. She is finishing up a shed so she’s been pretty dark lately but after most of her shed was over she was showing these colors. Do chameleons get lighter after their sheds or is this actually a sign that i should be looking out for eggs in the near future?

If she is anything like my female she might just be a grumpy butt about looking at her. Maybe try adding more foliage to make her feel better? Just my opinion you don’t have to if you don’t want to. As another member said the other day if you can find them easy you don’t have enough foliage

If she is anything like my female she might just be a grumpy butt about looking at her. Maybe try adding more foliage to make her feel better? Just my opinion you don’t have to if you don’t want to. As another member said the other day if you can find them easy you don’t have enough foliage
I plan on getting a few more plants soon but living in a remote area it’s really difficult. Thank you for the advice though, I’ll definitely be adding more to her enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom