Rebel hates the camera.

vgaines

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380386524.985046.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380386540.995984.jpg

Rebel has attitude but I love him anyways. Just like to hold him every once in awhile so I can get a good close look and make sure everything looks good.

Handsome boy you have there! I love his casque!

Thank you. I got really lucky when I found him. My baby female veiled passes after having her less than a month so I wanted to try one that was a little older. I had made a trip home to see family and I found him at the local feed store. He was active and had an attitude and I couldn't resist him. Hes been great. Healthy, drinks and eats great. Attitude has not gotten any better but thats ok... I knew going in that he may not like being held. He gets more handsome with every shed and I love his casque too.:D

Thank you. I got really lucky when I found him. My baby female veiled passes after having her less than a month so I wanted to try one that was a little older. I had made a trip home to see family and I found him at the local feed store. He was active and had an attitude and I couldn't resist him. Hes been great. Healthy, drinks and eats great. Attitude has not gotten any better but thats ok... I knew going in that he may not like being held. He gets more handsome with every shed and I love his casque too.:D

Sorry to hear about your female. :( Rebel sounds like he's doing great and in a good home! :) Veiled's are definitely a fav of mine. I have an 18 month old boy who owns me. I'm sure you know the feeling lol

Sorry to hear about your female. :( Rebel sounds like he's doing great and in a good home! :) Veiled's are definitely a fav of mine. I have an 18 month old boy who owns me. I'm sure you know the feeling lol

I picked up my female from a local mom and pop shop and she was under a month old. I had her to the vet a week after I got her because she had an eye infection. She never recovered from the stress and stopped eating and drinking.
Yes, I know the feeling. Not only am I owned by my children, I am owned by my cold blooded children...lol

Back
Top Bottom