Rebecca Wang portrait - help me decide

Who should have their portrait done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
My prize for the video contest was a portrait by Rebecca Wang and I need help choosing which chameleon I should choose to have a portrait of. While I adore all of my chams and have a special love for each one, I’ve narrowed my choices down to two.
My sweet Grumpy was my first chameleon, so she has a very special place in my heart. If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t have gotten started on this path. She’s the one who opened up the world of reptiles to me.
Jack is my sweetheart and my first panther cham. He‘s showed me that not all chameleons are hissy bitey and is just special in his own right. Also, while I have some scant talent for painting, I’m afraid my skills won’t be able to capture his beauty.
My sweet Grumpy
C453969E-C585-444D-82F9-19717D089110.jpeg
FC6224D9-C89F-4B6B-A19B-C35BB4C15077.jpeg

My beautiful Jack
C1DF67CF-64C6-4A64-9B29-803338F6CBC1.jpeg

A8F6B7B6-7E16-4891-9A47-F2D683D2A46F.jpeg

The first pic of Grumpy is from this morning. Her appearance still hasn’t returned to 100% but maybe it’s her age showing. The second pic is when I’d had her for only a few months and she was in her fully receptive beauty.
Both of Jack’s pics are also from this morning.

My prize for the video contest was a portrait by Rebecca Wang and I need help choosing which chameleon I should choose to have a portrait of. While I adore all of my chams and have a special love for each one, I’ve narrowed my choices down to two.
My sweet Grumpy was my first chameleon, so she has a very special place in my heart. If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t have gotten started on this path. She’s the one who opened up the world of reptiles to me.
Jack is my sweetheart and my first panther cham. He‘s showed me that not all chameleons are hissy bitey and is just special in his own right. Also, while I have some scant talent for painting, I’m afraid my skills won’t be able to capture his beauty.
My sweet Grumpy
View attachment 327414View attachment 327415
My beautiful Jack
View attachment 327416
View attachment 327417
I vote sweet grumpy, your first will always remind of where your passion for chams began. ❤️ But I’m a panther girl and your panther is quite cute also!!! 😍

Update! Sweet Grumpy won by a landslide! Thanks @Tkrd69 for reminding me to update this. :) Rebecca Wang has just started working on the portrait. When all is done and finished, I’ll be sharing not only the finished result, but how the process went. Thanks to all who voted not just in this poll, but for my silly little video which resulted in winning this amazing portrait opportunity!💗🥰💗 I love our community!

Back
Top Bottom