Reallllly massive jacksonii jacksonii (machakos) femalle

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello Jacksonii lovers!
So here! i got a machakos female imported with a bunch of xanth. She was at the petstore listed as a xanth male wich i disagree. Shes now with me and im still clueless.. compared with every female machakos ive ever seen, shes impressively big (not just the baby cooking belly.. shes the size of a xanth so the confusion was not out of the blue). Maybe its because i haven't seen lot of jax jax female? So, any advices, exp, pictures?
IMG-6493.JPG
IMG-6496.JPG
IMG-6502.JPG

She might just be a bit bigger than my largest girl who's mother was large also. She is certainly bigger around.
It would be nice to know what she weighs.

I will have to weigh her she was 30 gm before she was pregnant. Her babies are a month old so she's working on her second clutch. I'll weigh her tomorrow and let you know.

Your girl wins by a landslide. My biggest girl is only 30 gm. I'm expecting a second clutch from her in a few months.

I had a hard time finding a male that wasn't intimidated by my female. The younger males were intimidated but my oldest WC male knew what to do. He has great horns and I'm looking forward to seeing these little guys grow.
My girl had 13 with me restricting her diet. Do let us know how many babies she has.

Hello Jacksonii lovers!
So here! i got a machakos female imported with a bunch of xanth. She was at the petstore listed as a xanth male wich i disagree. Shes now with me and im still clueless.. compared with every female machakos ive ever seen, shes impressively big (not just the baby cooking belly.. shes the size of a xanth so the confusion was not out of the blue). Maybe its because i haven't seen lot of jax jax female? So, any advices, exp, pictures?View attachment 280937View attachment 280938View attachment 280939
Ugh, I knew this order was coming in, but I couldn’t resist spending my dough on the parsons.

Back
Top Bottom