Re-Homing my Kammers BB Ambilobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlemond

Hi all, I have to unfortunately re-home my beloved Cham. He was a Breeders hold back that I purchased from Kammerflauge Creations this past January at the Pomona Reptile Show. His name is Doro Orana (Burning Rain) Jack Jack) son of Fararano Orana (Autumn Rain.) He is 23 months old or 1 year and 11 months old. He is an extremely beautiful example of the Kammers breeding supremacy. He has no medical conditions. He is physically fit. He gets Calcium every second and fourth week and multi-vite every first and third week. He is fed 10 to 12 crickets every second to third day depending on cricket size and how much he decides to eat. He will gladly take super and horned wormes as treats and occasional meals. The Kammers told me that he also likes Dubia Roaches, but as my wife refuses to have them in the house we have never offered him any. His enclosure is a 4X2X2 DIY cage with many many levels for him to climb. It also houses 2 Ficus plants and a Devils Ivy Plant. He is on a 4:30 second misting cycle four times a day, with a 12 hour light cycle from 7am to 7pm. He has a 60watt bulb for basking and light intensity throughout his enclosure. Their is a two bulb 15"? i believe maybe 18" 5.0 UV system to provide him proper UV. As well as a temperature controlled ceramic heater for those cold nights. The lights, Mistking, and heater are all controlled by DA Herp Keeper. I would really prefer him to go to somebody that already has Panther Chameleons, and knows how to take care of him.

So onto the specifics.

The adoption fee/re-homing fee is $400. I paid $600 for him. He comes with his feeding dish, as he wont eat from any other dish. He will free range and recently has begun to catch them out of my hand.

The cage with every thing except the Mist King and Herp Keeper.
This would include the Plants, and sticks that are installed. $50

The Mist King is $80 as I feel these keep their value well. I can part if everything else has sold first. This is the starter system and will include at least 4 pvc corner brackets, as well as at least four nozzles. And whatever other parts I have.

The HerpKeeper Plus I would rather keep but for the right price of $150.
This is a high price as I would prefer not to sell this and would rather keep it for future use. Will not part until everything else is sold.
This is set up currently to run every thing in Jack Jacks enclosure and I can teach you how to use it too.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/digital-aquatics-herpkeeper-53613/

Pics of everything will be up in the next two days.

I should clarify a little. He does come with his cage, lighting, etc. The $50 is only if I sell him and have the cage and stuff left over.

I will look at all offers. Also I will include the Mist King for free if you buy for my listed price.

Nothing will be parted untill I have sold Jack Jack, as I will not disrupt his home untill he has moved out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom