re-decorated sullys home :-)

xcrystalx

hi everyone

just some pics of sullys home.i have removed the bamboo so theres just vines now added some trellice as he loves to climb the walls.ive added a new plant too what do you think.

I think it looks really nice. You could probably grow some pothos or something on the trellis.

What kind of airflow does the enclosure provide?

More branches! A stick bouquet in the middle with several vertical/diagonal branches would make this great. I do like the trellis idea.

Wow how long did u take to make those cris cross things on the walls? That's a really good idea for people that use non screen cages. Like the idea alot!

yeah im thinking of adding some pothos.its the same viv he was in before.theres front bottom and top vents.back top and bottom vents and the roof has been removed and meshed as you will see from the pics and my previous posts.
the criss cross wood is garden trellis.cheap but great for him to climb.i had foam 3d background before which looked nice but when he climbed it he fell.

verticals

yeah im thinking of adding some pothos.its the same viv he was in before.theres front bottom and top vents.back top and bottom vents and the roof has been removed and meshed as you will see from the pics and my previous posts.
the criss cross wood is garden trellis.cheap but great for him to climb.i had foam 3d background before which looked nice but when he climbed it he fell.

Hey definitely some vertical foliage and bamboo would fill that space in a little more.
such a nice big vivarium , I want one but they are at least 500 american !
That was jmo tho .you did a great job.!

Hey definitely some vertical foliage and bamboo would fill that space in a little more.
such a nice big vivarium , I want one but they are at least 500 american !
That was jmo tho .you did a great job.!

yeah im adding more foliage to the middle today.will upload pics later.

thankyou all for your nice comments :D

hi guys,well ive added a plant to the back top and some more vines.
im going to add some pothos and another umbrella at some point.
sullys happy with it so i guess mum done good.

ive got my royal pythons home to setup now as bringing him home friday.
sooooooooo excited!!!
cant wait to introduce you all to him next week.:D

Back
Top Bottom