Razr Babies Finally!

Texas Panther Man

Well after almost 1 1/2 yrs I finally have my first babies from Razr. He is a male nosy faly I got from Drew @ Cham Nation. His sire is the famous Raiden. His dame was the unforgettable Nala. Razr was bred to one of my females Ruby. Perfect hatch rate for this clutch so far 19 have hatched with 4 eggs still to go. These babies came out looking sooo big and healthy. Im so stoked to finally have this line producing for me. Now I can begin to refine my lines for future generations. I will get some pics up soon. I tried to get some last nite but they were low quality pics so I wanna wait for some that are clear.

I love nosey faly's my favorite locale!
Cant wait to see the babies.
You plan on selling? I see your in Texas :D

Good to see more Raiden grandbabies. Congrats and keep us updated with some pics.

Thanks Drew! Razr has been the epitome of health and a real stud since day one. He's def one of my fav's in my collection. Cant wait to see how these guys/gals turn out. Hope i have a Raiden look alike in there somewhere. lol:D

I love nosey faly's my favorite locale!
Cant wait to see the babies.
You plan on selling? I see your in Texas :D

I will def be selling most of them. Have to keep a few for myself. lol They will prob be avail in about 3 mos.

Oh & thanks to everyone that offered congrats!:)

I will get some this weekend for everyone. Tring to get a cpl more baby bins made today. I got everybody in one bin right now. They caught me off guard, I didnt think this clutch would hatch for another month. Luckily I had ff's from Professors clutch so feeders werent an issue.

Back
Top Bottom