Rare Gems! Triceros Jacksonii Merumontana pair! Free Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsepiphyte

Established Member
I have one pair of absolutely gorgeous Wild Caught , well acclimated pair of Dwarf Jacksons AKA Mt.Meru Chameleons. These little chameleons are just incredibly colorful and active. These are very hard to come by and this pair is healthy , deparasitized and eating everything in site! I am asking $650.00 FIRM for the pair and that will include free shipping. Feel free to call me at 502-819-5386 or email me at [email protected] These are unrelated to recent imports and will make valuable genetic contributions to those working with this great species!

Attachments

• mtmerumale3.jpg
    mtmerumale3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 351
  • mtmerumale.jpg
    mtmerumale.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 281
  • mtmerufemale4.jpg
    mtmerufemale4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 289
  • mtmerufemale5.jpg
    mtmerufemale5.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 264
  • mtmerumale5.jpg
    mtmerumale5.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 249
Still available and contrary to popular belief i find these guys easy to keep provided they have been de-parasitized and i use ONLY calcium powder applied to their prey objects which include house flies, fruit flies and crickets. I have found any Vitamin powder applied directly to their prey causes edema. Their prey items are feed with items that provide the mineral and vitamin supplements that they need to thrive. This is an incredible pair that will be a wonderful addition to anyone's collection! Please call me at 502-819-5386 or email me directly at [email protected] . I rarely check my PM's on this site any longer. Slainte' Ruth Croghan R.Ph.

www.largepaws.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom