Rare, German Imported Bradypodion transvaalense Trio! Dwarf Livebearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsepiphyte

Established Member
Imported from Germany Trio of the Dwarf, Livebearing species Bradypodion transvaalense I have two males and 1 female (recommended ratio of this species) available for sale. The older male was imported May 2012 and the younger pair September 2012 born April 2012. This is a healthy, well acclimated trio eating small crickets, house & blue bottle flies, Hydei fruitflies, new born Dubia roaches and mini Phoenix worms. ! have one pair housed together and the second male housed separately. I find them extremely easy to keep. Feel free to email me with any questions regarding this trio. These chameleons are extremely active and entertaining. I can sit and watch them for hours. They are currently being kept in a 3ft x 2ft x 2ft enclosures. Shipping is an additional $55.00 or home pick-up here in Louisville Kentucky is welcome. As far as i know there are only 4 people in this country working with this species and if you purchase them i will put you in touch with the other breeders. Be one of the first to work with them! Call us at 502-819-5386 if interested in purchasing them. The price is $1500.00 BUT Forum members the price is $1350.00 for the trio, may consider selling one of the males separately but would prefer the group to stay together.
URL: http://www.largepaws.com

Attachments

• transmales.jpg
    transmales.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 367
  • traansmalesb.jpg
    traansmalesb.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 368
  • transvpair.jpg
    transvpair.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 344
  • transmalesa.jpg