Raoul Duke and Pumpkin Duke babies.

Ryan Jarosek

Yeah , its finally here. The babies are starting to pop. This is a clutch of 40 eggs.

This was my first panther and my first female panther laying eggs. Below are the pics of the sire , mom, sires sire , and moms parents. Hows that for documenting the blood line. :D

Mom is from Westcoast Chams Davinci .

Enjoy

Sires Sire

Isairy-mifidy20-205.jpg

Moms Parents.

Da Vinci

pumpkinsdad-1.jpg

Pumpkinsmom.jpg

Sire Raoul

IMG_5122.jpg

Mommy Pumkin

IMG_5003-1.jpg

and the baby YAY!!!!!!

newbaby001.jpg

newbaby006.jpg

newbaby010.jpg

newbaby012.jpg

Ryan awesome looking babies you got bud. That girl pushed out a big clutch too:eek: Good luck with all those little guys! Keep us updated too

Thanks everyone, I am so excited.

8 months and 3 days incubation. They are starting to pop. Here are some more shots.

newbaby026.jpg

newbaby027.jpg

newbaby029.jpg

newbaby031.jpg

newbaby032.jpg

newbaby035.jpg

those are some great pictures! I had a face of amazement seeing the little guy coming out of the sack!

That's so awesome, Ryan!! :D:D These little buggers are going to be beautiful!!

So, which one do I get?? :D

Great job Ryan, you couldn't have done any better laying the eggs yourself, and I know the family tree couldn't have been more colorful. :) Beautiful chams one and all.

Yay-ah! Congrat's Daddy-o! Bet you're glad they waited to emerge until you got home from SD. Is it just me or does Pumpkin have some really large teeth?? Although the angle's not the best for judging, that does indeed appear to be a male.

Yay-ah! Congrat's Daddy-o! Bet you're glad they waited to emerge until you got home from SD. Is it just me or does Pumpkin have some really large teeth?? Although the angle's not the best for judging, that does indeed appear to be a male.

I am so happy I didn't miss it. Seems like every couple of hours there is a new baby either sitting in the container or popping its head out.

Pumpkin does have some mighty big teeth. She doesn't use them on you but she is not shy to show you. :D

congrats i have a clutch of ambilobes hatching too but every other day they slit the egg then die very frustrating ! week clutch i guess only 2 survived and they are really weak. Glad to see yours look great!

Congrats Ryan, I remember when you were first starting out (mainly because it was my first time here as well because I just bought my Veiled). You were definitely on the fast track with getting more :p

Have fun picking the babies out as the poke through.

Thanks for all the kind words.

6 babies so far, lots of sweating and shrinking of eggs.

Looks like some of the eggs shrunk but didn't pip. Not sure wahts going on with them. The second container of 20 (half of the clutch) is starting to sweat as well.

Back
Top Bottom