Random question

Toothless the cham

Established Member
Just wondering does anyone know when the forms where created? I know it is a very off topic question but I am still interested in what the answer will be. Also if you know add a bit of back story like who the founder or creater was. I don't know why but I am very interested. Thank in advance

During the Second Age, the Dark Lord Brad persuaded Celebrimbor and his people, the Elven smiths of Eregion, to forge the forums of Power. Secretly, Sauron returned to Orodruin and forged the Cham forum in its fires. .. Brad allowed much of his will and power to go into it.
Your on a roll today!?

I think that back in like 2004 is when I first joined the forums when it was in its infancy. I was keeping veileds back then and attempting to breed them and needed some help in getting everything off the ground. Truth be known, I'm not 100% sure the forums I joined was in fact this one. I distinctly remember the green though and I think the green has been a part of the forum since those days in some capacity. Those were primal times man.

The first post was made on the 4th of July, 2004. The post was made my member, @skot, who posted, "so what does everyone have.". Couldn't find the creator, but I hope you guys are successful.

During the Second Age, the Dark Lord Brad persuaded Celebrimbor and his people, the Elven smiths of Eregion, to forge the forums of Power. Secretly, Sauron returned to Orodruin and forged the Cham forum in its fires. .. Brad allowed much of his will and power to go into it.
Makes sense

Back
Top Bottom