The intising Katinka (Mitso)

DSC_00643.jpg

My first Boy Ernie (Nosy be)

DSC_00622.jpg

And my sweet boy Songbird

DSC_00843.jpg

DSC_00813.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Jessica they are all gorgeous! I've always loved Songbird and your females are beautiful! What happen to Mobat? If you don't mind me asking.

Jessica they are all gorgeous! I've always loved Songbird and your females are beautiful! What happen to Mobat? If you don't mind me asking.

Thank You Jann! Songbird is just as friendly as he is colorful.

I don't mind you asking about Mobat at all. My sister came over with her huge dog and walked in unannounced. Mobat was on his tree in front of the screen door (like he is pretty much every day lol) and the dog ran to the back door and accidentally knocked over the plant and it smashed Mobat:(. He survived but not without scars. His front right leg is broken in several different places it should have been pinned but I opted not to, I didn't want to risk him under anesthesia. The left front leg has three different fractures and nerve damage, he rolls his foot when trying to move to fast. The casque was damaged and dented and a couple broken ribs. The vet tried to put a tape splint on his legs but he freaked and just started biting them so I had them take them off. He was on Metcam and liquid calcium twice daily for 30 days.
Guess where he is as I type this! Yep on that same ficus tree looking out of the screen door lol. He may have some kinks and dings but he is such a trooper and is back to his normal routine. I also want to say if it wasn't the great care Stefan gave him he wouldn't have been on such a quick road to recovery.
Oh and my sister felt HORRIBLE.

awesome looking animals. what like of dusting schedule are u using?

Thank you for the compliment. Which animals are you curious of their schedule? My panthers and Melleri have different schedules and my little veild is still growing so he is on his own schedule.

Great pics Jessica. Love your group of mellers. Do you have a bf for that mitsio female? Im still trying to get my pair of mitsios together.;)

Thanks Scott! I do have a man for Katinka :D I wish he would just shed so I can snap some pics of him oh he loves the camera :rolleyes:.

Good luck with your pair! I hope to match Katinka and Zoolander together in a few months:D

Good luck with Zoolander & Kat Jessica. I cant get my male to "do the deed". I need to try and put them together again its been about 1 month since I tried last. He courts and bobs and has even mounted but no copulation. :( I know he's still shooting live bullets because I just cleaned a cpl of sperm plugs off his branches recently. I may try introducing another male into view next time to see if he'll finish up his work. ;)

Thank You Jann! Songbird is just as friendly as he is colorful.

I don't mind you asking about Mobat at all. My sister came over with her huge dog and walked in unannounced. Mobat was on his tree in front of the screen door (like he is pretty much every day lol) and the dog ran to the back door and accidentally knocked over the plant and it smashed Mobat:(. He survived but not without scars. His front right leg is broken in several different places it should have been pinned but I opted not to, I didn't want to risk him under anesthesia. The left front leg has three different fractures and nerve damage, he rolls his foot when trying to move to fast. The casque was damaged and dented and a couple broken ribs. The vet tried to put a tape splint on his legs but he freaked and just started biting them so I had them take them off. He was on Metcam and liquid calcium twice daily for 30 days.
Guess where he is as I type this! Yep on that same ficus tree looking out of the screen door lol. He may have some kinks and dings but he is such a trooper and is back to his normal routine. I also want to say if it wasn't the great care Stefan gave him he wouldn't have been on such a quick road to recovery.
Oh and my sister felt HORRIBLE.

Poor little Mobat. I'm glad that he survived and hope he has a full recovery.

Hi Jessica, your chams are just beautiful!!! Mobat is quite the survivor..he's lucky to have you and I'm so glad he made it through and is doing well. I do love the Melleri. I would love to have some one day, but not enough room. Thanks for sharing the pics! :)

Back
Top Bottom