raindome question.

KAM3LiiON

I have had my raindome set up sense saturday and I feel its already loosing power! like not as much water is coming out! has anyone else encountered this?

I have read a few different ways people on this site go about cleaning their misting system and nozzle. The things I read was to pull the system out of the cage and run a few cycles of a vinegar/water mixture or lemon juice/water mixture. Other said that soaking the nozzle in CLR over night and throughly washing it after soaking works well. To help prevent this problem in the future use a RO system to filter your water and remove the impurities.

If it was a clog from buildup I wouldn't think it would happen that fast. Something has got to be stuck in one of the tubes or something. Check each tube. Blow air through them. Ight just be a small piece of plastic from manufacturing that got in there.

blowing air threw tubes was a great success LOOOL!! thank you so much!

No problem. I was a mechanic before and usually the simplest things fix a problem. I would do that to all your lines to make sure nothing else is in there if you haven't already. Prevent anything from messing up if it does become clogged while you're not home.

Back
Top Bottom