rain system "Repti Rainforest" any exp ?

Xenti

Hallo out there :)

iam looking to add a rain system to my setup, and i have been looking at exo terra rs400 but seems to many problems with the timer and stuff.

so iam considering Repti Rainforest

any one out there that have tried this system and can share there experience whit it.!?

i know mistking is one of the best but, as i live en Denmark EU its kinda hard buying it!

Regards
Peter!

Hi Peter. I haven't used the system you mention but have you checked the availability of mistking? The reason I ask is that I'm in Scotland and ordered directly from Canada. There is an outlet in UK now and I believe there is one in Poland. It's well worth the wait.

Hi Peter. I haven't used the system you mention but have you checked the availability of mistking? The reason I ask is that I'm in Scotland and ordered directly from Canada. There is an outlet in UK now and I believe there is one in Poland. It's well worth the wait.

i have looked around and cant seem to find mist king any where. also i need to buy it form EU due to danish customs rules els it gonna cost me alot of money!

the outlet you are talking about do you have a url for that ?

Just don't get the Monsoon, it is a waste of money! I am awaiting a refund as we speak after two units went bad, the one never worked properly right out of the box.

Junglefrog.co.uk They all come from Canada. Mistking is a sponsor on this forum. It might be an idea to email or send Marty a message and he will be able to advise you the best place for you to get it. I paid £18 tax .

I had my monsoon for 2 months before the timer went another before it totally died- I have an AquaZamp now and haven't had a problem - I couldn't make up my mind between it and the mist king and finally decided I would buy from the first one who e-mailed me back on a stupid question- I felt bad when Marty missed by a day because he apologized for being slow in answering - (and it wasn't, really)

Hi Peter, I replied yesterday from my phone but I guess I didn't press send. at any rate, you can order from junglefrog.co.uk and it will be shipped from UK. Mark stocks our systems in UK so these are not shipped from North America. In other news, we are working on setting up a shipping location in EU, more on that when we're actually set up.

Back
Top Bottom