R. sarasinorum

GlobeMaster

Got this little guy last week, hes settling in well and is actually quite handleable!

IMG_5452.jpg

IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5457.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

IMG_5474.jpg

You got a white collar? Awesome! I've wanted one but they are a little pricey for me. :eek:

More pictures! :)

I have never seen one of these-it is gorgeous! :)

Thanks, they are a relative of the crested gecko, really just a lovely gecko :)

Nice! i've wanted to get into them ever since i first saw them! that's a nice one you got there!

Thanks, the white spotted ones are not so common in the UK, so I am very lucky to get my hands on this one.

Your sara is awesome :)

You got a white collar? Awesome! I've wanted one but they are a little pricey for me. :eek:

I was very lucky to get this one, and as a bonus he isnt as flighty as you expect, infact very calm!

More pictures! :)

Ok, if you insist!

IMG_5602.jpg

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5613.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

Those eyes are absolutely mesmerizing man. And his/her perfect v markinngs are just insane. Thats the coolest looking gecko Ive seen in a long while.

Wow that is one calm Sara. :D

Oh it took some time to actually catch this one, he is very flighty in the viv, but once out he calms down and will just sit there. But as I said, theres normally 5 minutes of chasing him round the viv! lol

And if you think thats calm, you should see my tokay :)

IMG_4651.jpg

Oh my gosh I didn't even notice the white lined! :eek: White lineds are awesome, Tokays even moreso! :D

Oh my gosh I didn't even notice the white lined! :eek: White lineds are awesome, Tokays even moreso! :D

They are indeed, my tokay is a big teddy bear, and I mean big, he is tipping the scales at 130grams! The white lined is still young and not tame, but I am working on it lol

Just looked in on the sara, and this is where he is chilling for the evening....

IMG_5623.jpg

D'AWW. That is adorable! Hook me up with some little Saras!

If you think your tokay is fat - look at this video hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iJ5hMnL5rQ

Well this one is a long was off breeding, plus I still need to find a female. Theres a breeder in the UK who breeds the white spotted sara's and he says pretty much all his hatchlings are exported to the US, so there must be quite afew over there in breeding programs, so keep your eyes peeled.

Oh I saw that video recently, that is mega fat!

But if you want to talk fat, give my leachie afew years and he will be massive!

IMG_5290.jpg

And while I am here I will round off the gang, two R. chahoua (mossy geckos)...

IMG_5334.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

Oh and my little carpet chameleon...

IMG_5329.jpg

You have all the geckos I want! :p I wish I had more space in my house. :p

haha, I have plans for more geckos actually! Well obviously a partner for each one I have, but more species as well in the future....

I highly recommend the chewies, really good personalities and really handleable!

I've looked into getting chewies - maybe once I find a portable swamp cooler with a big enough reservoir!

My dream species are the Naultinus greyii... hoo boy. Even Trachyrhynchus trachyrhynchus would do!

Back
Top Bottom