R.I.P. Max

That's sad. Sorry Craig. :(
But our weather has been pretty cold @ night, you have to wonder if he would have survived those temps either. I had to bring in my deremensis and he wasn't happy either.

please excuse this question and understand that i am not trying to be insensitive or nosey but can you give me some more information about the "bloody" turd? I know that if i had some bloody poop issues myself I would call my doctor immediatly but what are the possible illnesses or side effects of any reptile/chammy having a bloody stool?

No worries. I could only guess. I'd think some kind of organ failure. I would be very worried if you find bloody stool. That was the only one he had and there was nothing I could do for him.

please excuse this question and understand that i am not trying to be insensitive or nosey but can you give me some more information about the "bloody" turd? I know that if i had some bloody poop issues myself I would call my doctor immediatly but what are the possible illnesses or side effects of any reptile/chammy having a bloody stool?

Back
Top Bottom