R.I.P. King Louie

Fiona's Mom

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am very sad to post that one of Fiona & Amos’s babies died December 28th, 2021. He had just turned 4 on Dec. 22. He was doing so well, but we woke to him dead at the bottom of his cage. I will never ever stop loving him or forget him. I don’t think he suffered as he was eating and doing well the day before. His Mother Fiona was my 1st chameleon, Jann B wanted to breed her with Amos and I just wanted a male. I was new to Chams and was terrified every time Fiona laid eggs. I knew Jann B would do right by her. I never regretted that decision especially after I got such a special baby. For now I will not be getting another, King Louie was special and my heart is broken. This Forum is where I learned all about caring for my Chams and I hope you all know how special this forum is. ❤️

I am very sad to post that one of Fiona & Amos’s babies died December 28th, 2021. He had just turned 4 on Dec. 22. He was doing so well, but we woke to him dead at the bottom of his cage. I will never ever stop loving him or forget him. I don’t think he suffered as he was eating and doing well the day before. His Mother Fiona was my 1st chameleon, Jann B wanted to breed her with Amos and I just wanted a male. I was new to Chams and was terrified every time Fiona laid eggs. I knew Jann B would do right by her. I never regretted that decision especially after I got such a special baby. For now I will not be getting another, King Louie was special and my heart is broken. This Forum is where I learned all about caring for my Chams and I hope you all know how special this forum is. ❤️
I’m so sorry to hear this news .

We lost our septiceye 12-28 as well it’s heartbreaking I know your pain and I’m very sorry .

Back
Top Bottom