questions

pedro92

hello i am kind of new to the chameleon subject i like the cham so much i fixed hercage drain system yesterday i know that they dont like to be handled but i see every1 saying they do how do i get her to like to be handled. and how do i get the female to have fertile eggs does the male need to actually have a course with her or does she lay eggs then male do his stuff.

hello i am kind of new to the chameleon subject i like the cham so much i fixed hercage drain system yesterday i know that they dont like to be handled but i see every1 saying they do how do i get her to like to be handled. and how do i get the female to have fertile eggs does the male need to actually have a course with her or does she lay eggs then male do his stuff.

Yes, she needs to "do the dirty" with the male, and then later she will lay fertilized eggs.

Please keep in mind that some species of chameleon can lay eggs (infertile) even without being mated....so its a wise idea to provide a place for the egglaying female to dig in case she has to. Failure to provide a suitable egglaying area can lead to eggbinding and death.

Most chameleons only tolerate being handled...and would rather be left alone.

Back
Top Bottom