Questions on Breeding

BayChams

Hi guys!
So, I am the proud owner of a female high translucent veiled. I have been planning on breeding her with my friends veiled who is about six month older than her. Is it safe to breed a translucent with a regular veiled? If so, will the babies be translucent or not? Also, how much would these hatchlings be worth?
Thx,
BayChams

Hi guys!
So, I am the proud owner of a female high translucent veiled. I have been planning on breeding her with my friends veiled who is about six month older than her. Is it safe to breed a translucent with a regular veiled? If so, will the babies be translucent or not? Also, how much would these hatchlings be worth?
Thx,
BayChams

I hate to break it to you but veileds wholesale for $8. Please reconsider. The world does not need more veileds.

Do it for hobby but not profit if u have enough time ,food and cage for them to stay,make sure the breeding female is at least 1year old n healthy.

If I were to breed them it would be as a hobby.
I was just wondering about the translucent part. Don't they sell for more than say 20 dollars?
I was just curious... Making a profit from chameleon breeding would be very difficult anyway...
I appreciate everyone's help!!!

Back
Top Bottom