question

Tiki tiki got this set up for $220, from wat i read, most of the extra stuff is not worth it, am i right?

They don't make special bulbs without a reason? I don't think a 50w light bulb and blue bulb are the same thing. Depending where u buy it, it's just an extra few bucks. If you spent $150+ on the panther cham why not make his life a little nicer?

Your $220 kit looks good to me! If you think anything there is worthless your not doing something right.

They don't make special bulbs without a reason? I don't think a 50w light bulb and blue bulb are the same thing. Depending where u buy it, it's just an extra few bucks. If you spent $150+ on the panther cham why not make his life a little nicer?

Your $220 kit looks good to me! If you think anything there is worthless your not doing something right.

Yea but i read that the motto mister dont work and the blue bulb suck also, so why not buy it thing that is worth buyiing

They don't make special bulbs without a reason?

Of course they don't. I couldn't agree more. They produce them to make money.

The only reason you need that bulb is if you want the blue tinted light. It looks good for you and even enhances the chameleons color. There is no health benifit.

Tiki's Kit is perfect. With all the savings in the kit the bulb isn't really anything at all. It is a 60 watt bulb. You can see if you like it then when you need to replace it you can buy a new one or go with a 60watt bulb from Home Depot.

The ONLY reason I like the daylight blue bulbs is bc I have had a SERIOUS issue with the regular house bulbs burning out in about 2 days. So...Im spending too much on house bulbs that burn out...

I bought the daylight blue bulbs just to see if I would have the same issue, and so far they have lasted me 2 months with no burn outs!

Back
Top Bottom