Question!

Fchamel

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello All! 😃
I have a question.... I was talking to a family member today and we got on the topic of female chameleons and eggs. She asked me if you can get a female chameleon "fixed" like a dog or cat. We both laughed over this, but we are still curious. Haha! 🤣

Hello All! 😃
I have a question.... I was talking to a family member today and we got on the topic of female chameleons and eggs. She asked me if you can get a female chameleon "fixed" like a dog or cat. We both laughed over this, but we are still curious. Haha! 🤣
Yes, hysterectomies can be done on female chameleons, but as with all major surgeries, they’re huge risks and should only be undertaken when ovulation poses a significant risk to the female.

Yes, you actually can... But you want a very experienced reptile vet. Surgery is hard on them. So this is typically not done unless there are issues of egg binding etc.

Yes, hysterectomies can be done on female chameleons, but as with all major surgeries, they’re huge risks and should only be undertaken when ovulation poses a significant risk to the female.
Okay, thank you for your response! 👍🏻

So cool to be able to learn about chamelons every day on here. I wasn't sure if they could be "fixed or not" Sorry, it's really not funny, now that I know the facts. 😃

So cool to be able to learn about chamelons every day on here. I wasn't sure if they could be "fixed or not" Sorry, it's really not funny, now that I know the facts. 😃
Dude, I realize I came off as all serious...sorry, I was in “just the facts” mode. I’m absolutely not the kind of guy to take anything too seriously! Laugh at everything you can...even the serious stuff: it’s all you can do sometimes 😜

Dude, I realize I came off as all serious...sorry, I was in “just the facts” mode. I’m absolutely not the kind of guy to take anything too seriously! Laugh at everything you can...even the serious stuff: it’s all you can do sometimes 😜
Your good! Thanks! 😃👍🏻 "Fixed' like a cat and dog was a crack up though 🤣🤣🤣

I have another question. Where does everyone buy hibiscus plants? I am wanting to buy Carly a Christmas gift. 🦎🎄

I checked on home improvement websites and they were $30-$50 😮. Are the ones you buy on sale?
Last time I bought plants I spent $1000. Mind you, that was for dozens of enclosures. Also, I should mention that I’m a total idiot with money, and I try to spend it as soon as I get it. Or else I’d end up being a rich as$hole, and that is unacceptable!

Last time I bought plants I spent $1000. Mind you, that was for dozens of enclosures. Also, I should mention that I’m a total idiot with money, and I try to spend it as soon as I get it. Or else I’d end up being a rich as$hole, and that is unacceptable!
That's what I was thinking, lol. 😂
I should probably work on saving too. I have too many wants. Lol

Back
Top Bottom