QUESTION, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfish1030

Sorry if I am not allowed to ask on here, but I am going to.
Is FLChams a good and ethical site? I recently made an order on
there and was told that I would have to wait because they are
out of the country in Israel and can't fill my order until they get back??
What kind of response is this from a business where I paid in full for a product? :confused::confused:

I have ordered from them and received excellent customer service. I actually asked them to wait to ship because I was out of town. And my little carpet is doing fabulously! If you are concerned with their policy and really don't want to wait for them to ship I'm sure they would work with you. It's not really a "product" when you order an animal, they probably just want to make sure it gets packed and shipped correctly so it gets to you in good condition.

I have never ordered from them but I have read and been told alot of great things about them and seem some very beautiful and heathly chams that they have sold in pictures on here!! Honestly I think that its great costumer service that they told you that and didnt just make you wait and that they arent having just anyone send your new animal/pet out!! But that might just be how I feel :) good luck with your new little guy or girl post pictures after you get it!!!

I'm sure you would rather have them make sure the animal is taken care of properly and arrive healthy than to have someone else ship for them and possibly end up with something in bad condition. These guys are fragile. I think that was a good thing to do. At least they told you instead of just waiting.

Flip side is you're paying $300, your anxious and you don't wanna wait. You all know that you were counting down the days til D-day came. aka DELIVERY DAY!!

Did they tell you when they're coming back?

At least you got a response - I wanted to buy one of their Oustalet's but they never responded to my inquiry so I didn't buy!!! However, I've never heard anything negative about them...

I am new to the Cham world and I have been researching nonstop. I have emailed alot of breeders with questions about what they had available and other husbandry questions and when I emailed them I got absolultey no response. So I continued in my search and am gonna be purchasing the last panther from CHAMALOT CHAMELEONS. And so far I am VERY pleased with the service I have Recieved from Dessirae... Cant wait for this cold weather to break to recieve my new addition.

I think with any business there are going to be times when they cannot ship immediately. I think much depends on how long they are going to be away and unable to ship. If it's a few days, that should not be an issue. If it's more than a week then I think the customer should have the option to refuse the sale and try to find someone who can ship sooner.

It has to be noted that when the product is live animals, there are going to be many times when it is simply not safe to ship. That situation could last weeks. "Instant gratification" can really only be had by buying from a local source.

I am new to the Cham world and I have been researching nonstop. I have emailed alot of breeders with questions about what they had available and other husbandry questions and when I emailed them I got absolultey no response. So I continued in my search and am gonna be purchasing the last panther from CHAMALOT CHAMELEONS. And so far I am VERY pleased with the service I have Recieved from Dessirae... Cant wait for this cold weather to break to recieve my new addition.

I have a panther from Chamalot and he is pretty awesome. Also Dez from that company is registered on here and they are very nice and very informative.

I got my little Cleopatra from FL Chams and I think the whole process was really smooth. I can't say anything bad about them. She was even shipped out mid December which had me nervous but they reassured me things would be fine and they were so they have to have a good reason for doing what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom