Question mark roach (Therea olegrandjeani)

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Check out this guy, been working with these nymphs for a little while now. Was pleased to see they are starting to molt into adulthood. Very cool looking roaches IMO, but take 2 years from nymph to adult. Diet and heat can help roaches mature faster though so I'm sure one could shave a lot of time off with optimal conditions.

All of the bugs have been so happy lately. Tons of katydid eggs, snail babies, roach nymphs, and working on more. Loving all these these unique critters.

Attachments

• 20191022_115703.jpg
    20191022_115703.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 20191022_115708.jpg
    20191022_115708.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 165
Check out this guy, been working with these nymphs for a little while now. Was pleased to see they are starting to molt into adulthood. Very cool looking roaches IMO, but take 2 years from nymph to adult. Diet and heat can help roaches mature faster though so I'm sure one could shave a lot of time off with optimal conditions.

All of the bugs have been so happy lately. Tons of katydid eggs, snail babies, roach nymphs, and working on more. Loving all these these unique critters.

You are my bug pusher buddy. Waiting to see what my wife does when she finds out those ivory "isopods" you sent me are actually roaches.

Me too! I am terrified of crickets (I still scream bloody murder when there is a loose one in the basement). But who is outside scaring the neighbors at 1am looking for grasshoppers? THIS GIRL.
How can you be afraid of crickets and not grasshoppers. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Personally I've never been fond of cockroaches, anything bigger than the greenhouse cockroach (or anything smaller than it) makes my skin crawl.

Back
Top Bottom