Question about puffing up??

memknock6699

When I go to misting or clean her cage the bottom of her throat gets all big and she seems to puff up so what does that mean am I getting her mad or something? I've got a female jack, this is probably a total noob question but just wanna make sure I'm not causing her unnecessary stress

When I go to misting or clean her cage the bottom of her throat gets all big and she seems to puff up so what does that mean am I getting her mad or something? I've got a female jack, this is probably a total noob question but just wanna make sure I'm not causing her unnecessary stress

yes. shes mad. they make themselves bigger to seem more threatening.

Yeah, puffing up means she's pissed and being defensive. My cham puffs up and gets black whenever I get too close to her cage especially when I'm messing with it. I try to be quick when I need to get some poop out or put feeders in. Do your best to not harass her but sometimes it's going to happen. Don't do a full cage cleaning with her in there but if you're just wiping out the bottom or grabbing poop she doesn't need to be removed.

yes. shes mad. they make themselves bigger to seem more threatening.

I figured that :(

Yeah, puffing up means she's pissed and being defensive. My cham puffs up and gets black whenever I get too close to her cage especially when I'm messing with it. I try to be quick when I need to get some poop out or put feeders in. Do your best to not harass her but sometimes it's going to happen. Don't do a full cage cleaning with her in there but if you're just wiping out the bottom or grabbing poop she doesn't need to be removed.

I know mine does too I try to be quick when cleaning her cage just wiping it out and feeding her but I need to rearrange her cage here this weekend so she's gonna be mad at me

Back
Top Bottom