Question about mouth

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fy5DXeTTbKq3XUaN9

@Beman, Okay! I have it here! Let me know if you need me to edit the video so you don't have a slow mo part. 😃
Ok I am not seeing any redness or swelling inside on the top. So keep an eye on it. When she chews look up and in it should like pale pink like it is... She may have just hit the outside against a branch and got a little booboo there. But she is chewing perfectly and not acting like there is anything hurting her.

Ok I am not seeing any redness or swelling inside on the top. So keep an eye on it. When she chews look up and in it should like pale pink like it is... She may have just hit the outside against a branch and got a little booboo there. But she is chewing perfectly and not acting like there is anything hurting her.
Thank you so much for your help! Will keep an eye on it and will let you know if anything changes and/or looks concerning. She runs away pretty fast so she may have hurt herself doing that.

Also, I may just be freaking out over something normal but still wanted to show you @Beman
Screenshot_20210311-111842.png

Yes, I was looking at the yellow part. That's what happens to some of us!
I am not seeing anything there. Unless someone else does. I think it is just her coloration.

I look at the boys a lot. Trying to memorize each of them. Because I too will sometimes look and be like wait a minute what the heck is that. Then realize no that is normal. lol When I was new I did it all the time. Freaked out about everything even if he was sitting differently then usual.

I am not seeing anything there. Unless someone else does. I think it is just her coloration.

I look at the boys a lot. Trying to memorize each of them. Because I too will sometimes look and be like wait a minute what the heck is that. Then realize no that is normal. lol When I was new I did it all the time. Freaked out about everything even if he was sitting differently then usual.
Okay :)
I totally understand! We want the best for our babies.

Back
Top Bottom