Question about incubator's

PaulTB

Im just curious about this obviously i dont plan on breeding my panther's any time soon but eventually if i did want to which would be after i have enough experience and know all my stuff would you say its worth it to buy an incubator
or just make one cause i did buy a book on chameleon's and it gives me everything i need to know about them even how to build my own incubator just want to see some of your opinions on this

hmm question though wouldn't there be a higher chance of more egg's hatching if an incubator is used or it doesn't really matter ?

hmm question though wouldn't there be a higher chance of more egg's hatching if an incubator is used or it doesn't really matter ?

It depends on where you live. I see your in NY so an incubator would probably be best. I'm in Pa and you share our same winters there as well. I'm using the Exoterra. Pros are its compact, quiet, nice to look at, and maintains humidity and temp pretty well. Cons are the gauge on the outside is never correct so an additional therm/humid gauge on the inside is needed.

It depends on where you live. I see your in NY so an incubator would probably be best. I'm in Pa and you share our same winters there as well. I'm using the Exoterra. Pros are its compact, quiet, nice to look at, and maintains humidity and temp pretty well. Cons are the gauge on the outside is never correct so an additional therm/humid gauge on the inside is needed.

ok ty for the info ya i was just curious cause eventually it would be interesting to do but not any time soon

Back
Top Bottom