Question about egg laying

Mr. J hahaha

Established Member
Ok so my second female veiled is suppose to lay her clutch by the 11th of this month. But as that date creeps closer she is not showing any signs of being ready to lay her eggs. With my first female she laid her clutch early like 4 or 5 days before the 30 day mark. So my question is will she be ok if it has hit 30 days sense mating and she still hasn’t laid her clutch? She is still eating, drinking, moving around like normal. I have her lay bin in her cage so she has it when she needs it. I’m just worried for her and it’s making me nervous that she isn’t showing signs of wanting to lay.

Please post a photo of her.
This was her yesterday while I was cleaning her cage.
5329D8AA-F68A-4187-BC2A-27ADA3272D4A.jpeg

I suppose/hope you know not to let her see you when she's digging. Good luck with her!

If she stops drinking, sits low in the cage, sleeps during the day, etc then make sure she gets to a good exotics vet right away and let us know.

I suppose/hope you know not to let her see you when she's digging. Good luck with her!

If she stops drinking, sits low in the cage, sleeps during the day, etc then make sure she gets to a good exotics vet right away and let us know.
Oh I know lol. I have a go pro that I can watch a live stream from to monitor her from another room.

Back
Top Bottom