question about classifieds

sdkchameleons

hey i have been a junior member on here for a while and i have a ambilobe panther that even though hes gorgeous and i love him i am leaving for school in less then 3 weeks unfortunatly i have to share dorm and the school will not allow me to take him so im left with no choice but to sell him and i refusse to let some random person on craigslist or a pet store mistreat him i will only let someone with the knowlege get him i tried to list him on here but it wouldnt let me please help.
thanks Shane

think u might have to post some more to get up to regular member.then u cant post in classifieds

keep an eye on your notifications in your upper right corner, i suspect you will begin to get messages from forum members shortly, just click your notifications and it will take you there, if you posted a picture it would help. / edit / ok, i tried to leave it alone, but i just have to ask, why would you attempt to keep an exotic and fragile animal, if your plans were to eventually leave for school ?, hopefully nextime, you will give better consideration to your situation before getting one, maybe your school has a class on the responsibilities of pet ownership

Where are you located in N.C. If you post all your info and pics here maybe it will just get moved to the classifieds

keep an eye on your notifications in your upper right corner, i suspect you will begin to get messages from forum members shortly, just click your notifications and it will take you there, if you mentioned price and posted a picture it would help.

This is not an ad. Mentioning a price would be against the site rules and probably get this thread deleted, closed, or as Jann said moved:). You must be a member to post in the classifieds although If you PM Brad or another moderator and let them know your situation they might help you out. Good decision to not post him on Craigslist or let a pet shop take care of him.:)

thats true, but they could indicate if their intention was to give it away, and if they intended to ask for shipping. admittedly posting an actual price was poor advice , but if they are getting rid of their cham and leaving for school , a parting infraction from cf is probably not a big concern, but its not something that i should encourage, and my apologies for that, and yes i will acknowledge that they at least are trying to find a responsible owner, hopefully one that is able to take care of it long term

Back
Top Bottom