Quads are here.

James45

1st off i would like to thank Chad from Tiki Tiki for that special Camroon sale the quads arrived safe and sound. Well i finally got my chance to get some Quads and they just arrived about an hour ago. I will post some picks later on after they settle in abit .:D Thanks again Chad

That is great!! there is nothing like getting quads. Is this your first time working with them? keep in touch we will all help you.:):) Chad is just the very best in my book.

yeah this is the 1st time working with quads so i will prob be asking some questions here and there.:)

Please dont hate me for being a NOOB, but what is a quad? I have a friend that has a polaris. Is that the quad we are speaking of?

Ok here some pics, Keep in mind these are WC so they are not perfect.:D
Male #1
P4010343.jpg

P4010342.jpg

Male #2 Pissed
P4010346.jpg

Not so pissed
P4010349.jpg

Female #1 Has a problem with her lower lip not sure if its a burn or what.

P4010340.jpg

P4010339.jpg

Female #2
P4010350.jpg

P4010352.jpg

I would say the female#1 just has some moderate/severe "nose rub", which is typical for WC chameleons. Keep an eye on it, it may (most likely won't) develop into an infection if left ignored.

You have some very nice chameleons :).

Are you panning on running fecals on them?

I don't know what you are talking about, they look perfect to me! I love my quads, they display such incredible patterns. I concur with the nose rub, it will scar but should be ok. Just keep an eye on it.

I would say the female#1 just has some moderate/severe "nose rub", which is typical for WC chameleons. Keep an eye on it, it may (most likely won't) develop into an infection if left ignored.

Agreed. I have received females (and males, too) that have this on their lips and from the best I could tell, it was just bad bruising from rubbing/handling/shipping, etc. but it did go away.

You will love them! I recently switched all of my focus to this species, they are great! I have a female getting ready to lay some eggs, then I will have three established pairs.

Back
Top Bottom